Last updated January 01, 2022
Thank you for shopping with us, we hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your item for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new and unused condition, with all original tags and labels attached.
To return an item, please email customer service at [email protected] to review the return. Once it is approved, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:
2484 Notre Dame Blvd
Ste 370 # 229
CHICO, CA 95928
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least up to 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
- Used items cannot be returned. Commercial use voids warranty.
- Items must be in new condition and in original packaging.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
- Detailed pictures of defects and proof purchase must be provided to be eligible for replacement.
- We will notify you of your refund when we have received and processed your return.
- Defective products within 90 days of purchase will be assessed on a case- by case basis.
- For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the contact details below to arrange a refund or exchange.
- Customers can refer to the provided Trimbag user guide for warranty details.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: 530-487-4815 [email protected]
However, you will still be able to place orders
over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.